Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] fall of the dotcoms?
From: Lois Grayson
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:13:44 -0000

I was really bothered by this post last night and resolved to respond by
posting a request that we all think v carefully before getting involved It
was brilliant to find so much sense and consistency in our community in this
morning.

This is just what we DON'T need Kevin - another thinly disguised attempt to
ridicule the industry we're trying to build - a programme which no doubt in
the interests of *balanced* journalism will look to the future as well as
pick over the hard-learnt lessons of the recent past, yeah I bet.

Your knowledge of this field is probably limited to what you've seen and
heard through the old media - no wonder you think we're that stupid we'd
jump at the chance to help people like you strangle us further.

Lois