Subject: UKNM: Re: UKNM Digest V1 #38
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 18:47:57 +0100

>Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 18:27:02 +0100
>From: tristanatcorpex [dot] com
>Subject: Re: UKNM: Events Online
>
>Events on Line was a site run by Netlink, I assume that they pulled the
>plug because it failed to reach any sort of critical mass against the likes
>of yearling.

I did a bit of work on Events last year and to me it seemed that it's
main problem was organisation. Their basically wasn't anyone in charge,
no team, no enthusiasm.

Now .. if you want to see a great "what's on" site got to

www.summerfestivals.com !!

Lee

* -- leeaturbanmediadesigns [dot] com -- *
* -- urbanmediadesigns.com -- *
* -- djindex.com -- *
* -- summerfestivals.com -- *
* -- and soon ... wwvinyl.com -- *