Subject: Re: UKNM: Help!
From: Jon Beverley
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 12:53:53 +0100

UK-wise, there isn't much by way of proper surveys, though plenty of
lists and approximations. The EU-funded New Media Knowledge
(www.nmkadapt.co.uk) industry programme is working on something as we
speak.

Adweek has a (US) 'survey', recently published.

http://www.adweek.com/interactive/IQ072098/iq_05.asp

There's also the NewMedia 500 (http://test.newmedia.com/nm500/), which
has a web design section, but is also interesting with its lists of the
pure publishing interests.

They both put agency.com at the top.

Jon