Subject: Re: UKNM: Help with domain dispute?
From: Duncan Clubb
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 19:28:39 +0100

Check out the Internic name policy at their site - you may have a case to have
the domain suspended until the dispute is resolved. (www.internic.org). If
they start trying to take your .org address from you, check out the Domain
Defense Advocacy at www.dda.org

--
Duncan Clubb

e-mail: duncan [dot] clubbatoffworld [dot] net Offworld Industries,
http: www.offworld.net Britannia House,
Tel: (44)(0)171 278 3464 4-24 Britannia Street,
FAX: (44)(0)171 278 5820 London WC1X 9JD