Subject: UKNM: RE: UKNM Digest V1 #210
From: Chris Klopper
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 19:00:29 +0100

For info Phil, CallNet are currently providing VISP services for 22 free
ISPs and have an end user base of over 100,000. CallNet is part of NASDAQ
listed World CallNet (symbol: WOWW). Marcus Austin of Internet Works is
right, MailTV does have great potential and launches this autumn.

My interest? My company handles PR and advertising for CallNet/World
CallNet. If you want other details, please let me know.

Chris Klopper
Mulberry Marketing Communications Ltd
Tel: 00 44 (0) 171 928 7676
Mobile: 00 44 (0) 410 326899