Subject: Re: UKNM: Finding & sponsoring newsgroups
From: Edward Bownass
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:04:31 +0100

Kyle,

Newsgroups in their true sense are not commercial lists like UKNM, but
freely available public groups.

UKNM is a mailing list, not a newsgroup.

You should be able to access most or all of the newsgroups through your ISP
though.

Yours,
---
Edward Bownass - Technical Director
Global Gold Holdings Ltd.
email: edwardatglobalgold [dot] co [dot] uk
web: http://www.globalgold.co.uk/