Subject: RE: UKNM: A consumer's tale.
From: Wallace, Darren
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:52:37 +0100

It sounds like you were very unlucky, Cosmo.

IMVS (now known as Yalplay) are one of Ginger's ecommerce partners, and
whilst I'm not suggesting that this is any kind of excuse, for the record
I'm not aware of any complaints from our customers.

Cheers,

D.

Darren Wallace Commercial Manager
Ginger Online darren [dot] wallaceatginger [dot] com
+44(0)171 432 3328(t) +44(0)171 287 1844(f)
+44(0)410 780 775(gsm) www.ginger.com
1 Golden Square London W1R 4DJ UK