Subject: RE: UKNM: Banks
From: Andy
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 11:02:10 +0100

You could try Citibank. You can apply over the phone I think.. The interface
is pretty cool and the bank itself is excellent. You can have as many
accounts as you like in multiple currencies (�, $ �) (pound dollar euro for
the people who haven't set their keyboards up). They also have very little
red tape.(surprising for one of the biggest banks in the world) eg. I CHAPS
transferred a large amount of money for a house deposit with just a phone
call and a fax. Their phone banking system is also pretty good and because
of their agreements with other banks, you can withdraw cash from any
cashpoint in the world (with a visa logo) for nothing! Also, they pay a
reasonable amount of interest.