Subject: Re: UKNM: Credit card fraud
From: Steve Johnston
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 17:02:47 +0100

Alice

I have yet to be convinced that SET stands a chance without the rules regarding card not present (CNP) transactions being changed and the pill being sweetened with modified commission rates. Any European consumer business currently accepting credit cards is likely to be rather pre-occupied with IT roll outs for Y2K and the Euro at the moment to bother with a technology that there is no current demand for...

Steve Johnston
Director of Development
IMRG (Interactive Media in Retail Group)

http://www.imrg.org/