Subject: UKNM: UKNM fab sites
From: Alistair Lamont
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 18:40:23 GMT

Hi all

We've just launched our site (thanks for all the work to Dom, Andy, and Hugh at Azura) http://www.wia.co.uk/ and we are planning a page on it that is full of usefull links, research tools and lists for our clients and candidates. If anyone out there has any favourite places I would like to hear about them.

To kick things off here are some I use

The Internet Advertising Discussion List (US)

http://www.internetadvertising.org/

Online-Advertising Discussion List (US)

http://www.o-a.com/

The GB Internet Marketing List

http://www.digitalnation.co.uk/gbimd/goalof.htm

http://www.clickz.com/ - A US based new media magazine

http://www.multimap.com/ - a great site that means I can throw away my A-Z, you just enter the name of a British city, town or village, street name (London only) or postcode to get a detailed map.

Also any feedback on the site and comments on how we could improve it would be great.

Cheers

Alistair Lamont
Where it's @
for New Media recruitment we're where it's @