Subject: RE: UKNM: stats
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:45:33 GMT

As always a good starting point for anything research related is
Jupiter at www.jup.com

This is a very broad request, when you say cookies are you asking about
sites that use cookies??? When it comes to plug-ins are you referring to
people who use them or the number there are out there!<g>

Might also be a good idea to ask Microsoft and also Netscape for their
figures and then see if when added together both parties agree on 100!

Leslie
Leslie Bunder, technology writer, Teletext on the Web
e-mail: LBunderatteletext [dot] co [dot] uk (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
web: http://www.teletext.co.uk
tel: 0171 386 3667 (inside UK) or +44 171 386 3667 (outside UK)