Subject: RE: UKNM: to the website designers out there
From: ross.sleight
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 11:19:37 +0100

70% + of UK users have access to frames compatible browsers (NOP).

Lowest common denominator is not always the best way to start designing.

No contest imho (as long as you are prepared to do a text version of the
site if really content heavy and don't use frames 'just for the sake of
it'.)

But I'm not a web designer - so disagree at will!

Ross