Subject: RE: UKNM: State of the Nation
From: Ben Thompson
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 09:16:10 +0100

I'm not sure about the term 'fail and be funded', I know of a large number
of Americans who failed and did not get finance again. Mind you they usually
find decent jobs at the end of it.

Anyway, I'm off to the Cable and Satellite show, after all this appears to
be the way of the future (well that's been the claim for the last ten years
but possibly this time). Report later

Ben