Subject: Re: UKNM: State of The Nation 2 - Total rant but worth reading.
From: Sean Clark
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 11:14:35 +0100

>Moves are already afoot to organise such a professional body. Watch this space
>for more details over the next week or two! In the meantime if any one has a
>particular interest in being involved in developing the initiative please let me
>know.

Excuse my cynicism, but my experience of self-proclaimed bodies such as
these is that their primary goal is to forward the careers of the
organisers ;-) Don't you think the market should be left to sort the
wheat from the chaff? Please feel free to convince me otherwise...

Sean

sean clark | seancatheadland [dot] co [dot] uk | tel 0115 9551155
headland multimedia | www.headland.co.uk | fax 0115 9551156
cuttlefish | www.cuttlefish.com | mob 0468 456338