Subject: Re: UKNM: Cool! Let's have another webmedia debate!
From: justin bovington
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 10:00:37 +0100

>Bumped into Mr B last nite, [memo to self: stay out of john lewis bathroom
>dept in future]and talked to him about these buyouts/closures/call'em what
>you will, that have been happening of late.

I know we are all having a bad time at the moment but its a very, very
sad day when the 'Deputy Editor of Internet Magazine' has to supplement
their income with an evening shift at John Lewis.

Maybe a whip round would be appropiate - NetAid or JournoAid?

;)

Justin Bovington

p.s. the advice on toilet holders has come in really handy!