Subject: Re: UKNM: New acronymn for general parlance - YABNMA
From: Mike Bracken
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 11:18:03 +0100

You started it!

No, but seriously folks, ISWYM. As we do have an awards ceremony in
conjunction with the Telegraph, its not for me to say if they're wothwhile
or not. However, some of our awards are based on empirical testing - which
I feel validates them in the eyes of the recipients. Obviously, some are
still subjective, but as or ongoing tests decide some awards and readers
votes decide others, I think ours have a real sense of worth.

Now, as for that future mob, well....pah!

Mike Bracken
Deputy Editor, Internet Magazine
(44) 171 309 2783