Subject: Re: UKNM: Dirty Tricks in the UK web industry?
From: Amanda Christie
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 17:16:28 +0000 (GMT)

Surely this is the exact behaviour we have seen in ALL marketing for
years.

Is it not reasonable to expect it to happen in this arena? Sure it's
'sigh' value but not a dirty trick. It's business - ALL business, as
most jobs aren't NEW jobs and follow on from someone elses work at
some point (which generally is not as good as you think you can
achieve.)

One's relationship and work with the client should determine whether
they have you in their mind as 'the best person to go to' or not. That
accomplished, this sales person has little effect surely??