Subject: Re: UKNM: Dirty Tricks in the UK web industry?
From: Jon Beverley
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 17:09:13 +0000 (GMT)

Tom wrote:

>We've just had an interesting experience... a salesperson from one of the
established UK-based web houses cold-called one of our clients and....

>Is this the sort of behaviour we can expect more of given the tightening of
belts (perceived or otherwise) which we're seeing in the web industry at the
moment?

>Tom

Very probably, and not the first case I've heard of. But the more important
question on eveyrone's lips is: who was it? Feel free to dish the dirt
off-list.

Jon