Subject: RE: UKNM: Dirty Tricks in the UK web industry?
From: Elizabeth Van Couvering
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 18:17:35 +0000 (GMT)

I would add to Duncan's point (on client poaching) that effective client
services teams are much more likely to result in your client calling his or
her account manager to bitch about unnamed agency and have a laugh with said
account manager about how ridiculous it is.

At least that was my experience at Webmedia, where many people tried this.
(and before all the barbs about WM come out, yes, I know already that we
weren't perfect and no doubt other people DID have better ideas -- but at
least we had decent account management if I do say so myself).

E.