Subject: RE: UKNM: DTV Industry: Is There One?
From: Nik Finan
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 13:53:50 +0000 (GMT)

I used to work at Brann Interactive and worked on the concept for
the Interactive site. The concept being that clients would approach Brann
Interactive with an idea to what they would like on the web site, an idea in
a very early stage. Working with Brann Interactive they can develop this
idea into a fully integrated campaign, growing the concept to a functional
web site or Interactive TV channel, the meduim is inconsequential.

Hope this explains

Regards
Nik.

BTW, couldn't find anything on Brann Interactive's site about DTV -
though I did find a spinning blue foetus. If anyone can make the
connection between said foetus and DTV, then I will treat you to lunch
at one of Soho's less fine eateries. Mail me off-list - judge's
decision is final.