Subject: RE: UKNM: Non-UK Sites
From: John Pridham
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:13:08 +0000 (GMT)

I realise it must be frustrating when "new" people ask "old" questions but
I am not sure what to make of the two responses to my question about where
to find statistics on non-Uk sites. Should I take this to mean that no-one
knows where I should look to find this information or that I should not
have asked in the first place?

John

[Sam says: perhaps some of the statistics junkies on the list could help John out]

t 20:23 13/11/98 +0000, you wrote:
>At 17:11 12/11/98 +0000, Elizabeth Van Couvering wrote:
>>As this is a question that comes around fairly regularly, may I suggest that
>>we begin to build an FAQ that could be posted at chinwag and somewhat
>>regularly around the list?
>
>It's certainly something I've considered. Problem is...although similar
>questions get asked, they do change over time as do the answers. By putting
>an FAQ together, a great deal of work if created for someone (or a group of
>people), which will always be behind the list.
>
>Toodle Pip
>
>Sam
>Chinwag - http://www.chinwag.com

John Pridham
WebWyrd Ltd
Ash House, Berrow, Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset TA8 2JJ
Tel: (44) (0) 1278 786471
Fax:(44) (0) 1278 786472
email:john [dot] pridhamatwebwyrd [dot] com