Subject: Re: UKNM: seeking web house with education/learning site experience
From: guy windsor-lewis
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 17:46:32 GMT

Tamsen,

We are currently involved in a ground-breaking project for a best selling
childrens fiction series (Animal Ark) and might be able to help...? It is
aimed very much at kids, specifically 9 year old girls but with a broader
market of 7 - 11 boys/girls. I know how difficult this territory is to
explore as we had similar difficulties.
Contact me if you think we can be of any help.

Guy Windsor-Lewis
www.marmalademedia.co.uk
T 01491 842912
F 01491 842913
M 0370 874088

Disclaimer:
Neither this e-mail nor any attachment places any legal or contractual
obligations on Marmalade Media Ltd. Any reproduction, disclosure or
dissemination beyond the intended addressees is strictly prohibited save for
the legitimate business purposes of Marmalade Media Ltd and its clients or
partners.