Subject: Re: UKNM: Re: Opt-in email with OKMAIL?
From: Andrew Petherick
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 17:08:59 GMT

I believe that eformoney is a company which pays recipients to receive
emails and open them. From an advertising perspective, this produces low
quality lists. I seriously doubt any self respecting marketer would feel
the need to advertise to people who have been paid to read their messages.
This probably explains why few people seem to be advertising through them.