Subject: Re: UKNM: persistant world gaming
From: Jon Clarke
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 20:38:25 GMT

In a few weeks time Quake III and Phantasy Star Online will launch in the UK
on Sega's Dreamcast. One's to watch I assure you. Quake is well established
but Phantasy Star Online allows you to speak to any player in the world
while playing the game and the speech bubbles that appear to the user are
translated into their language. English, French, German, Spanish and
Japanese. Your avatar or playing character can be defined by you and there
are millions or variants so no two players will be a like.

Jon Clarke
Media Director

eyeconomy ltd
Tel: 44 20 7329 7333