Subject: Re: UKNM: Egg.com website
From: Steve Johnston/IMRG
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 19:38:47 +0100

Tim,

If I were you mate, I'd make it clear, pretty damn quick, that I'd had
nothing to do with the development of the site, and that the enquiry was in
relation to the launch work only. It was wasn't it ;-)

For what it's worth I haven't seen any banners yet.

Good luck.

Steve Johnston
Director of Development
The IMRG

Please respond to uk-netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com