Subject: UKNM: JOB POSITION: Marketing manager
From: Steve King
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 20:44:17 +0100

THE THANK-YOU

A special thanks to Chinwag and UKNM
for responses to our call for a high-end
corporate identity consultant. Via UKNM,
we (Teleconnect Ltd.) located one of London's
top young designers. He is in the process
of setting up a new design firm and he's
given us an excellent deal on an identity
and integrated marketing collateral set
in return for our support of his venture.

[Sam says: Job offer snipped and posted to the UKNM-jobs
mailing list. Don't forget to join the list is your seeking a
position in marketing-related-ish new media. More details
from: http://www.chinwag.com/uknm-jobs.html]

Steve King
Marketing Director
Teleconnect Ltd.
Hammersmith, London

0181 742 6418
stevekatteleconnect [dot] co [dot] uk

Teleconnect Ltd. is a facilities-based
provider of international calling services
to over 200 countries. Our portfolio includes
calling cards, residential accounts, and
business services. Teleconnect calling cards
are sold in over 5,000 shops across the UK.