Subject: Re: UKNM: Free vs paid for ISPs
From: Ray Taylor
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 20:44:16 +0100

Stefan,

Your last message is a little garbled and I have difficulty understanding
the point you are trying to make. If you are trying to insult me, please
feel free to do so off list and save the rest of the members of this list
the tedium of your personal remarks.

If my previous remarks were unclear I apologise to list members but will not
repeat them because I think the topic a little worn now. If anyone is
interested in me elaborating, I would be happy to do so, again, off list.

I will make no further contribution on this thread.

Ray Taylor
NMC/Adplan + 44 181 639 0015
Many people talk about Internet advertising - we just do it