Subject: Re: UKNM: New subject - Can you advise?
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 17:16:01 +0100

At 15:25 22/10/98 +0100, you wrote:
>urbanmedia.com would be the nicest but it sadly isn't free. .co.uk is though.

Sorry about this all but I need to clear this point up before we revert to
TRU.

I registered this domain last year after the usual deliberation. All UMD
derivatives had either gone or I didn't like them. I like wot I got and I
am happy with it. So there.

But please feel free to access all .com and .co.uk bastardizations of my name.

Lee