Subject: RE: UKNM: New subject - Can you advise?
From: Glen Collins
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:19:55 +0100

Or why not register a few domains - eg londonelectricity.co.uk,
london-electricity.co.uk etc

Then you can decide on which one works best for you and hence which one
you are going to publicise.

I agree with Lee's example for word of mouth (ie saying dash, dot, dash,
dash etc isn't easy!). However, for printed material I personally think
that www.urban-media-designs.com is easier on the eye.

Glen Collins
Digital Outlook Communications Ltd
132-140 Goswell Road