Subject: RE: UKNM: Outsourced banner advertising
From: Adrian Moss
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 13:40:52 +0100

Have you considered taking banner creative from advertisers on a commission
basis for clickthrough and or sales.

This is a solution for sites that are overlooked by the big agencies.

It avoids the ridiculous % fees charged by these agencies too.

There are loads of potential advertisers that are willing to work on this
basis.

This type of results based advertising is known as affiliate marketing as
your sites effectively affiliate to the advertiser.

Its very easy to set up and there are affiliate marketing networks who will
make it even easier for you!

Some useful sites are:

http://www.revenuemakers.com
http://www.i-revenue.net
http://www.ukaffiliates.com

Adrian Moss BA ACA

Managing Director
ukaffiliates.com
172a Arlington Road
London
NW1 7HL

t 020 7691 1880
f 020 7691 1881
e adrianatukaffiliates [dot] com
w www.ukaffiliates.com

any views expressed in this email may not be the views of The Deal Group
Plc. any unauthorised disclosure or use of this message, whether in whole
or in part, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please return the message to the sender immediately.