Subject: UKNM: Studio Archetype-type studios in UK?
From: Steve Bowbrick
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 18:13:01 +0100

Speaking of Studio Archetype and its founder. I have been hunting in a sort
of casual way for a UK-based web design house with the kind of
'user-centred' approach to design exemplified by Mok and SA (although I
tell you what - I don't think they're as good as they think they are). Is
there such a beast?

--
Steve Bowbrick Webmedia Group
0171 292 5545 0468 257 570