Subject: Re: UKNM: Christmas '98 Sites
From: Martin Reeves
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 18:12:56 +0100

Although not strictly a trading site we anticipate that ShopGuide at

http://www.shopguide.co.uk/ will undergo some serious changes to take
advantage of the main shopping season in our never ending quest to
highlight UK e-commerce.

Regards
Martin

At 15:40 08/09/98 +0100, you wrote:
>I am trying to get together a list of European (yes, that includes the UK)
Christmas '98 trading sites. I suspect that many are under development.

>On or off the record/list. Are you developing one? ( my email is
steveatimrg [dot] org )

>My interest is in feeding the IMRG knowledge engine. So you need not worry
about sales approach.

>Thanks in advance.
>
>Steve Johnston
>Director of Development
>IMRG (Interactive Media in Retail Group)
>
>http://www.imrg.org/
>5 Dryden Street, Covent Garden,
>London WC2E 9NW, UK
>Tel: +44 (0)7000 46 46 74
>Fax: +44 (0)7000 39 46 74
>Personal No: +44 (0)7050 6050 33
>E-mail: steveatimrg [dot] org
>The IMRG is the best source of commercial
>advantage for retail in the 4th channel

FOCUS DIGITAL LIMITED http://www.focusdigital.co.uk/
Internet Consultancy and high impact web design solutions.
Martin Reeves, Managing Director Tel: +44 (0) 1889 576213
Visit our latest creation at http://www.shopguide.co.uk/