Subject: UKNM: Studio Archetype-type studios in U
From: Tony Coyle
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 11:28:22 +0100

if you want more ideas on the subject of user centred experience, read my book on intuitive user centric experience in digital media, due out next autumn. alternatively try apl.co.uk.

Speaking of Studio Archetype and its founder. I have been hunting in a sort
of casual way for a UK-based web design house with the kind of
'user-centred' approach to design exemplified by Mok and SA (although I
tell you what - I don't think they're as good as they think they are). Is
there such a beast?