Subject: Re: UKNM: localised Web ad campaigns
From: Ray Taylor
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 11:01:08 +0100

Many thanks for the many responses to my request for help, which contained
some useful ideas.

I had thought of ISPs, local press, and cafes, but the problem with them all
is numbers - not enough for a campaign. But I will follow up some of the
other suggestions / contacts and perhaps I can put enough together for a
campaign.

Ray Taylor
NMC/Adplan
0181 639 0015