Subject: Re: UKNM: localised Web ad campaigns
From: Danny O'Brien
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:07:39 +0100

On Sun, Sep 20, 1998 at 11:47:33AM +0100, Matthew Astill wrote:
> Whilst any publicity that promotes the cyber cafes as a new medium via
> Media Fit Ltd or via Olive Ltd is very much welcome we do not accept or take
> kindly to the uninformed and slanderous assertions of Siobhan McVeigh.

You know, Matthew, the story *we* heard was that you were a bunch of litigious
marketeers who managed to spin a minor comment on a private mailing list into
a lead any journalist would feel honour-bound to investigate. Which seems
pretty dumb, whether you had anything to hide or not, no?

Or, at least, that's the impression your own e-mail gave me. Of course, it may
be an uninformed opinion - perhaps you should go sue yourselves to stop it
spreading any further?

Best wishes,

Danny O'B, ntk

PS any info gladly received: tipsatspesh [dot] com.