Subject: Re: UKNM: Search Engines
From: Martin Reeves
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 13:52:38 +0100

At 10:07 29/09/98 +0100, you wrote:
>Does anybody have a preferred resource (web or book) for guidance on
>registering with search engines and good meta tag designs?

Check out http://www.searchenginewatch.com/ for up-to-date and indepth
information.

>Does anyone have experience of using automatic submission engines like
>Submit it and Addweb. Are they any use?

They are OK but I would recommend doing the major search engines and
Yahoo by hand.

Regards
Martin
FOCUS DIGITAL LIMITED http://www.focusdigital.co.uk/
Internet Consultancy and high impact web design solutions.
Martin Reeves, Managing Director Tel: +44 (0) 1889 576213