Subject: Re: UKNM: RE: UKNM Digest V1 #264
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 09:24:16 +0100

Design/ coding sins ?
<!-- Quote from below URL -->
<META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="Adobe PageMill 2.0 Win">
<TITLE>Untitled Document</TITLE>

Tsk tsk .....

Lee

From: John Braithwaite <JohnBatGBGdirect [dot] com>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 12:43:16 +0100

>The only one I have personally encountered was at my last job with a company
called Clive Sutton Group (car dealers), but I know it's not the only case.

I managed the development of a site for them at http://www.clivesutton.co.uk
and was surprised one day to see that the developers had added their details
to the bottom of the site (an agency called Blue Fox who deal specifically
with the Motor Trade). I contacted them and they said that they had done
this as there were several other agencies out there that were using our site
as a part of their portfolio. They were upset, so we came to an agreement on
the display (they did some other bits and pieces for us). They didn't name
the other agencies to me.

A disclaimer about the site - it was great for 1997, but they have done
little to it since I left!!!

John