Subject: RE: UKNM: Re: some of ThinkNatural domains...
From: Robin Edwards
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 17:20:21 +0100

On Friday, September 10, 1999 10:52 AM, Steve Johnston
[SMTP:Steve [dot] JohnstonatEntranet [dot] co [dot] uk] wrote:
> Ouch! Isn't this verging on the slanderous?
>
> Nobody actually *knows* this guy's his intentions but he has just been
> disparaged in front of a substantial professional audience. John, what
> do you think?
>
> There is, of course, the little matter of commercial oversight that
> surprises me too.

Points well made, Steve.

How are people dealing with the proposed new TLDs (.web et al)? Would you
recommend that your clients register all possible permutations of each TLD?

I'm a bit concerned that some of the new TLD registrations are going to be
classed as non-binding, but I don't know for sure. A word from anyone at
Netnames? I'd hate to see a feeding frenzy of people trying to infringe
trademarks etc when the new TLDs all becomes available.

Robin

--
Robin Edwards
Clockworx Design Limited