Subject: UKNM: Want some small-beer business??
From: John Braithwaite
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:17:52 +0100

[Sam says: Please reply to John directly, thanks]

I am trying to set up an 'in my spare time' site for a registered charity.

What I need is an ISP that can deliver:
- multiple emails
- one domain name
- NT Server (with either Cold Fusion or ASP support) with at least 10Mb with
cheaper additional space if required.

And that's it.

Who wants to quote me a price for the business? Or has anyone got any
particular ISP that they would suggest?

So far, the quotes I have got seem a little steep!

Cheers

John