Subject: RE: UKNM: QXL customer service
From: Leslie Bunder
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 17:49:09 +0100

but when you get a good deal from QXL they are certainly wonderful and hard
to beat!

Thanks to QXL my wife and I have flown business class to Prague, Milan and
Nice for �100 each per ticket, compared to the normal rate of over �500 a
ticket! (of course we wouldn't fly business but even the business class fare
we paid was cheaper than economy!)

Also, bought a Ondigital box for my cousin for �50 which was half the going
rate...

So I've certainly had a great time with QXL and looking forward to some more
British Midland auctions...

Leslie

Leslie Bunder, Content Partner Manager
Entranet
Email: Leslie [dot] Bunderatentranet [dot] co [dot] uk
Tel: 07799 710831
Web: www.entranet.co.uk