Subject: RE: UKNM: QXL customer service
From: Casper Moller
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 14:00:04 +0100

Don't even get me started on QXL. Worst customer service I've ever
experience, online or offline, in a civilised country. They suck! I'm not
even going to go into details about how I've been treated, and how many
products I still haven't received, or how they conveniently "forgot" to
validate my guarantee on an electronics product, or about how they have at
least 6 times promised to phone me back and never did, and how they don't
respond to e-mails... All I can say to everybody who's willing to listen is:
steer clear of these guys because they're bad news. Now I understand why
online commerce has such a bad reputation and that most users still prefer
to conduct their dealings offline.

Casper