Subject: Re: streaming flash audio
From: Audiohost
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 06:24:34 +0100

Roy:

I don't know how the Flash Xtra for Director works, but I would be very much in
doubt about the sync of animation and sound if you tweak it in Flash and have it
run separately later. While Flash in streaming sound mode adjusts the animation
(i.e. skips frames) in order to stay in sync with the sound, the animation runs a
lot differently, if you strip the sound from that same movie and let the
animation run alone.

I can't really imagine that the strategy that you mentioned could be
successful... But let me know if it works!

Greetings,

--
Tom
tom [dot] bataudiohost [dot] com