Subject: Re: Anyone know of a MM Director group?
From: John Dowdell
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 14:24:41 +0100

At 10:27 AM 4/4/98, Marjorie Alexander wrote:
>I've got a buddy knee deep in the Director sludge (java export problems)
>and needs a group as helpful as this one.

The Java Export Xtra for Director is in beta right now, and the beta
newsgroup is the best bet.

Be sure to take advantage of the prior conversation there... most frequent
issues are configuring a Java compiler, followed by issues covered in the
documentation.

But the Java newsgroup is where the engineers on this project are, and
they're searching for feedback from users, thanks.

jd