Subject: Cache problemn solved with Flash3!!!!
From: Jim Curry
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 16:01:42 +0100

I am in heaven!! I haven't seen this mentioned yet....but I just
discovered that a 500k plus Flash3 swf file actually stayed in my
Netscape 3,01 for Mac browser and loaded straight away when I went back
to the test page after going to another site. I couldn't believe it so
I quit Netscape and check th cache folder and sure enough it was there!
No more 64k limits for caching! This is a major break through!!!!!
Thank you MM for solving this problem! No more reloading of the whole
darn file when you go back to the page. Flash viwers will certainly
like this as do I!!
Does anyone know if the notorious Netscape 4.0 Mac flicker problem was
solved too? Please let me know because if it has than I will really be
ecstatic!
--
Jim Curry :-)
Virtual Curry

jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com (mailto:jcurryatfuture [dot] dreamscape [dot] com)

----Take The Virtual House Tour:
http://www.dreamscape.com/jcurry/house.html