Subject: Re: Possible fix to Cyrix crashes - YYEESSS IT WORKS!
From: Eric Gibaud
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 18:06:00 +0100

Hi Justin,

You deserve a copy of Flash 3.0 when it ships.

I use NetObjects Fusion since version 1.0 and have always participated in
their newsgroup, and guess what ???

Today I received a Free copy of NOF 3.0 just because of my active support of
their product, :-)))))

I think Macromedia could have a similar policy towards your help, hundreds of
Cyrix computer users were probably pesting at Flash 3.0 until you saved us!!!

Long live Justin

Eric