Subject: Re: Suggestion: On how to reduce file size.
From: Dave Smith
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 18:13:37 +0100

Espen Hansen wrote:

> Kumusta Everyone !
>
> I have currently finishing work on a site ( non commercial ) and for
> navigational purpose I have chosen to use Flash. As a rule of thumb I
> have tried to keep all files small, less than 20K.

> Any comments are welcome !

As you probably already know Flash is a very powerful tool in Internet
application. One of its greatest features is the ability to stream.

This means you can get just about any kind of content across without
the viewer waiting for download.

If you can get a good feel how many bytes you can stream a sec, then
you should not have to worry to much about larger files.

HTH

-DG-