Subject: Re: Puligeneral
From: Marcantonio Magnarapa
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:15:27 +0100

Hi John,

At 16.11 22/04/98 -0400, you wrote:

> The most probable reason why the installation failed is because
>browser doesn't have the Authenticode update.

The browser probably doesn't have Authenticode, so authentication on the
plugin is not possible. But anyway, the browser -does- ask the user for
confirmation: and my client of course confirms that the plugin is ok.
Still, the movie doesn't show.

How do you suggest to solve this problem? Are all non-authenticodized 3.0
browsers unable to watch the movies?

Marcantonio