Subject: Re: FLASH: [ADULT] Site Test- re: streaming AIFF
From: Wayne Townsend
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 17:14:09 +0100

Hi Mary,

>>Not Bad Wayne, now where's the site for all of us Women to view great looking
>>men in the buff?
>>As they say, what's good for the goose is good for the gander!

That's certainly a valid point Mary. My thoughts on it are that it's going
to take a lot more thought about content to do an effective one. Women
want *Romance*, not just pictorials. So story telling would have to be a
major component of it. My understanding is that Romance novels are the
largest selling book category in the world. Hmmm.

Comments?

/w

Wayne Townsend
WebStaffing.Net