Subject: Re: FLASH: Does this advanced feature exist?
From: Randy Anthony
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 22:53:59 +0100

Cloe,
Here's what you do: Make a symbol, for this we will just call it spotlight, and
make it a circle with the inner color blue. On the main stage ad a masked layer.
On the top masked layer (the one with the arrow pointing down) place some text,
the same color as the background. On the layer right below this, the mask, place
the spotlight. Now go to the properties of the symbol spotlight, change it's
behavior to a Movie Clip and give it the instance of spotlight. Ad this code to
one of the keyframes:
Start Drag ("/spotlight", lockcenter)

That should do it, if you have any trouble you can E-Mail me off the list.
Randy
--
Randy Anthony

There may always be death and taxes; however death doesn't get worse every year.