Subject: FLASH: Suggestions? (toggle buttons)
From: Chris Burke
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:51:57 +0100

Hi folks,

I directed this to John before, but if anyone has suggestions, they will be
very welcome:

///////////
Maybe you can suggest a better way to do what I'm attempting. Basically I
have a set of images and buttons that stay the same throughout the game.
Occasionally, I want an action to add a new toggle button (MC) with the
sole purpose of muting/unmuting Beatnik music tracks. My first solution was
to recreate the whole set of images/buttons for each time I added a new
toggle
button. This meant relabeling hundreds of labels and references within Tell
Targets- not an attractive solution.

Is there a way to 'uncover' the
toggle buttons one by one without having to change anything else? Maybe a
way to make a hidden layer visible?

Thanks.

/Chris